<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://yellowsuitcasestudios.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Yellow Suitcase Studio: Free Printable Halloween Invite

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Free Printable Halloween Invite

Planning a Halloween party? I have some perfect fun invitations and address labels for you!

I love my day job! I originally made this for my boss and I wanted to share it here too :)

Halloween Invite

Address Labels Blog

If you're handy with Illustrator you could open up the files and use the fonts below to add your info!
Sources:
Halloween Sketches Vector
Pea Lovey Dovey Font
Pea Hollee Font


Enjoy! I would love to hear how you use them!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home