<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://yellowsuitcasestudios.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Yellow Suitcase Studio: Julia Child Quote Printables

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Julia Child Quote Printables

Hello Friends! I have not been too good about blogging lately, so sorry :(

Guess what!?! There are over 100 blog followers. Thank you! You are rockin' my world! In celebration and thanks of 100 blog followers I've got some printables for you :)

I love me some Julia Child and some of the things she has said crack me up. So here are a couple 8x10 prints with Julia quotes for you to enjoy! Hang them in your kitchen for some cooking and life inspiration.
Download from the links below!


Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home