<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://yellowsuitcasestudios.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Yellow Suitcase Studio: Mustard Dip Recipe

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Mustard Dip Recipe

My mom had made this dip last weekend and she sent the recipe my way. Well, actually I demanded that she send it to me. See, I'm not a big fan of mustard, but I love this! And I knew it would go so well some homemade pretzel rolls. Also, it's easy peasy! Thanks mom!


Mustard Dip

1/4 cup mayo
1/4 cup spicy mustard
3 tablespoons brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon cider vinegar

Mix together and enjoy!

It's super tasty with warm homemade pretzels! I followed the pretzel roll recipe and shaped half the batch into pretzel shapes, and the other half into the rolls. All other directions were followed the same.

Note - My husband isn't a big fan of mustard either, and is indifferent about this dip. More for me I guess!

Kitties like pretzel rolls too. Hubby accidentally left the bag open on the table after he made his lunch. He came back into the kitchen to discover one of the cats had pulled one of the rolls from the bag and licked the top clean of the salt. Ha ha ha ha lucky little kitty.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home