<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://yellowsuitcasestudios.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Yellow Suitcase Studio: Thrift Store Finds: Fabric!

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Thrift Store Finds: Fabric!

I love finding good deals on fabric at thrift stores. Most of my fabric stash is made up from thrift store finds, gifts, and rummage buys. My goal price is always $1 a yard or less, unless if it's something that I'm willing to splurge a little more on. I only buy fabric at Joanns or Hobby Lobby when I absolutely need a certain kind and then I use coupons as well!

I found this fabric the other day at a thrift store:
{4 yards of a lightweight knit green fabric and 4 3/4 yards of navy pinstripe suiting type  fabric}

This stuff came out to just under 75 cents a yard!

What to make?!?!

{Elwood photo bombing}

{so much kitty fluff!}

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home