<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://yellowsuitcasestudios.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Yellow Suitcase Studio: Birthday!

Monday, February 13, 2012

Birthday!

It was my birthday yesterday! I had a wonderful weekend - time with family, tasty food, so many hugs, antiquing, and crazy kitty entertainment. So much love! I am grateful.

A big hit of the party was this cake my mommy made! (based on this)

{excited to see what the inside looked like!}


My husband got me this wastebasket for my craft room at an antique mall we went to on Saturday.

{it even has a lid so our little garbage snitching kitty, Elwood, can't steal anything!}

And Jake, he's such a party animal!


He loves straws too so we tied one to a helium balloon....so hilarious!


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home