<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://yellowsuitcasestudios.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Yellow Suitcase Studio: Suitcase Stories: Great-Grandma's Suitcase

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Suitcase Stories: Great-Grandma's Suitcase

The best and favorite Christmas gift I received wasn't something that was on my list. It wasn't something I was expecting. I didn't even know it existed. And it's perfect.

It's a navy and white (one of my favorite color combos) suitcase that belonged to my great-grandma!


One of my aunts held on to my great-grandma's suitcase because she always loved it and wanted to display it somewhere, but never found the spot. So, she passed it on to me. I'm so incredibly grateful that she kept it! I have so many suitcases, but this is the only one with a family connection. It's is never going anywhere.


{I love that it still has the travel tag with her handwriting!}


My aunt also included this fun photo of my grandma, great-grandpa, and great-grandma (from left to right).
{check out all that tinsel!}

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home