<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://yellowsuitcasestudios.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Yellow Suitcase Studio: End of 2011 Recap

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

End of 2011 Recap

Hi friends! Sorry for the long break in blogging...

I've enjoyed the holidays - spending time with my husband, snuggling with kitties babies, eating, and laughing with friends and family!

Overall it was wonderful - besides New Year's Eve and day. I was sick. No fun. We were out of town too. I'm very thankful that I don't get sick very often. I'm hoping with this instance I got my sick done with for last year and this year! If only it worked that way.

Here's some of my favorite photos from December!

 
{our Christmas tree!}

{I love bokeh and all the lights to do it with this time of year!}

{my cousins have three bearded dragons - I love all the detail}

{my in-law's Christmas tree}

{my husband surprised me with the Jo Totes bag I wanted! I love that it is the same color as my yellow suitcases}

{sweet sign at Baxter's Winery & Vineyards in Nauvoo, IL}

{we checked out the lit up floats at a park in Fort Madison, IA}

{giant snowglobe!}

 {my husband's aunt and uncle own the Kingsly Inn in Fort Madison - if you're ever in that area stay there!}

 {Gorgeous stuff at the Kingsly Inn}

{my husband and I at a fancy poker party my sister and I throw}

I hope you all had wonderful (sick free) holidays!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home